BLUE & GREEN diving bottle
- A souvenir made of recycled plastic and glass. It is filled with autochthonous olive oil, honey, salt from sea, etc.
- Encouraging the collection of plastic from the sea for reuse
- Without our intervention, nature takes centuries to break down plastic and glass in the sea
- We have to accept responsibility for once discarded waste that ended up in the sea because someone else will not pick it up after us
- The coast send us calls for help, and the sea returns to us waste daily
- We must all be involved in solving the problem of discarded plastic and consciously make decisions and behaviors